Information and Application to Pre-Order App State Bowl Tickets
Bowl Ticket Reservations
We encourage all of our loyal App State football fans to follow the Mountaineers in the post season! Sit with fellow App State fans and cheer on the team wherever they travel. Follow these simple steps to pre-order your tickets for the potential bowl game:
- Complete the bowl game pre-order form before November 30, 2015.
- IMPORTANT: Please use your existing "My App Fan" account that is tied to your Yosef Club donor account in order to request tickets and receive priority allocation based on the Yosef Club priority points system. Please ensure that your account contact information is updated. (Specifically, email and phone #)
- Scroll down and complete the pre-order form with your credit card for the bowl(s) that you can attend or call the App State Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079 to place your order over the phone. You will not be charged until App State has been officially selected for a bowl.
- Official bowl invitations will be announced on December 6, 2015.
- Once the Mountaineers have been selected for a bowl destination, the ticket order will automatically be charged for tickets to that specific bowl. All other bowl games that fans selected will be released and not charged.
- Once you have submitted your ticket request, there will be NO opting-out or refunds.
- A $5 processing and handling fee will be added to the final, charged ticket purchase.
Bowl Ticket Assignments
We encourage all App State fans to pre-order their tickets through the App State allotment to guarantee seats within the App State section of the selected bowl game.
o R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl: Age 4+ must be ticketed
o GoDaddy Bowl, Mobile, Ala.: Age 3+ must be ticketed
o Raycom Media Camellia Bowl, Montgomery, Ala.: All ages must be ticketed
o AutoNation Cure Bowl, Orlando, Fla.: Age 2+ must be ticketed
Please direct any questions to the App State Athletic Ticket Office by email: MountaineerBowlGames@appstate.edu.