|Tailgate and Parking Info||Tailgate of the Game|
|Parking and Tailgate Map
(click to enlarge)
DUCK POND FIELD*
• Exclusive home for tailgating for Appalachian State student clubs and organizations
• ALL student organizations are eligible to register for a tailgate spot by contacting the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership or by filling out the online REGISTRATION form.
• Student Tailgate area opens at Noon each gameday. Organizations must follow all posted tailgate regulations when setting up and tearing down tailgate areas.
• Office of Student Programs presents a DJ each week, playing a variety of music to help set the gameday atmosphere.
• Located on Bodenheimer Dr.
• For Yosef Club Members and students with permit (assigned spaces).
FAMILY FUN ZONE*
• The Family Fun Zone is an alcohol-free tailgate area located at Mountaineer Village. Mountaineer families are encouraged to visit the family fun zone on the site of the first ever football field on Appalachian's campus. This area features fun activities for mountaineers "in training" and offers a wide open space for families to enjoy the gameday experience.
RALEY / DUNCAN / MUSIC LOTS*
• Located on Rivers Street
• Parking is restricted to students/Yosef Club members with the proper hang tag.
• Easy access to cross the street through Duncan Hall tunnel.
• If you have questions about your Yosef donor assignment, please contact the Yosef Club at (828) 262-3108 for more information.
STADIUM AND JUSTICE LOTS*
• Open to Yosef Club members with appropriate hang-tag.
• Areas feature numbered spaces assigned by the Yosef Club Office.
• Handicapped parking for Golden Mountaineer-level members available in these areas on first-come, first-served basis.
* PLEASE NOTE - All tailgate site opening times will be determined based on the kickoff time for each home game, which will be set no earlier than 12 days prior to the date of the game, per Sun Belt Conference and ESPN contracts.
Parking assignments for the highest annual giving level start in the Stadium lot. Yosef Preferred Parking lots with numbered spaces are as follows and are highlighted on the color-coded map above: Stadium, Justice, Duncan, Raley, Greenwood and University Drive lots.
Festival Parking lots are as follows and are highlighted on the color-coded map below: Rivers Street Parking Deck and Library Parking Deck. Your assigned parking lot is determined by the total number of donors at each annual giving level. Priority for the Rivers Street Parking Deck will be given to donors at the $500 level and above while $250 level members will be assigned to the Library Parking Deck.
Yosef Members at the $1,000 level and above are guaranteed a numbered reserved space in a designated lot for each annual giving level and assigned based on their rank within the Priority Points System. Members at the Athletics Director ($500) and Black & Gold ($250) membership levels will receive festival parking privileges in either Rivers Street Parking Deck or the Library Parking deck. Your assigned parking lot is determined by the total number of donors at each annual giving level. Priority for the Rivers Street Parking Deck will be given to donors at the $500 level and above while $250 level members will be assigned to the Library Parking Deck.
In addition, the Yosef Club offers special parking for Young Alumni members who hold football season tickets. Cick HERE for details.
RV Parking: Due to the Greenwood lot being a Yosef Member lot, there will be no RV Parking in this lot for the general public.
Handicapped Parking for patrons with valid state-issued disability parking tag, is provided at the Holmes Convocation Center for each game. Shuttles are provided from this location to the stadium for our patrons with disabilities and their families and/or caregivers. Early arrival is recommended. For more information on handicapped parking, please visit www.TailgateattheRock.com.
AppalCART: AppalCART provides an extension of many of their normal routes on gameday to accommodate traffic concerns affecting the entire Boone area. Fans arriving are encouraged to locate an AppalCART stop for an easy ride to the game. For route information, visit www.appalcart.com.
Public Parking: Public parking is limited on campus on game days. Fans are encouraged to arrive early. Spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Public lots can be located on the exterior of campus, in the town limits and county lots. A quick and efficient way for the general public to access games will be through the AppalCART Transit System. Visit www.appalcart.com for game day schedules. Most on campus parking is reserved for Yosef members and students. For more information on how to join the Yosef Club, please call 828-262-3108.