STUDENT AND STUDENT GUEST TICKET POLICIES
Currently enrolled Appalachian State Students (distance learning students excluded) are also eligible to purchase up to two guest tickets for football and basketball games. In order to purchase your student guest tickets, you must verify your account.
Student Ticket verification will not begin until August!
Student tickets for the Campbell game will not be available until Aug. 31st. Check the schedule below for student guest ticket puchase windows.
If you are a freshman, transfer student or a grizzled veteran who has been to every game since you arrived on campus, you MUST verify your account by clicking HERE or on the image above.
Use the following format when verifying: email@example.com. You will receive an email with your password that will give you access to the guest tickets. If you have a problem contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079.
Once the account is verified, App State Students need only to display their AppCard for entry into football games this year. Your AppCard is pre-loaded with one valid entry for each home regular season football game. You must have your AppCard for entry and you must enter the designated student entry gates on both the West and East entrances of Kidd Brewer Stadium - we do not have the ability to look up Banner ID numbers at the gates. Your guests may enter with you at the student entrances.
Student guest tickets for football become available the Sunday prior to the upcoming home football game online and are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guest ticket sales END the Friday before the game at 4 p.m. For example: The first opportunity to purchase a guest ticket for the Chattanooga game and print them will be Oct. 27th. They will be on sale until Friday, Nov.1st at 4 pm. If you have issues, don't be afraid to call the Athletic Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079.
The Student Ticket Claim schedule for the 2014 Football schedule is as follows:
|Campbell (Hall of Fame Day)
||Sept. 6||Aug. 31-Sept. 5|
|South Alabama||Oct. 4||Sept. 28-Oct. 3|
|*Liberty (Homecoming)||Oct. 11||Oct. 5-10|
|Georgia State (Family Weekend)||Nov. 1||Oct. 19-31|
|*Louisiana-Monroe (Black Saturday)||Nov. 8||Nov.2-Nov. 7|
|Idaho||Nov. 29||Nov. 23-28|
|* - indicates premium game|
STUDENT TICKET INSTRUCTIONS
1. Verify your account. You only need to do this one time. After your have verified your account, you will receive an email with your password.
2. Login using your App. State email address in the following format (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may click this LINK to login.
3. You will be prompted to put in your Username. Your Username is your ASU email address in the following format: email@example.com.
4. You will be directed to your NeuLion account page. Select the Large Green Button in the middle that reads, "Buy Tickets Now".
5. Under "Home Football" select "Purchase Event Tickets."
6. The event list for football will pop up next. Select "Purchase Tickets" only under the game that tickets are available for (see claim schedule above).
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page under "Special Offers". You should see the Guest Ticket Options here. You may purchase one or two guest tickets. If you only purchase one guest ticket but find out later you need an additional guest ticket the system will not allow you to come back in to purchase the additional guest ticket. Also, if you have purchased other tickets for this game (ex. A $27 reserved seat for a parent) the system will lock you out of the student option. Contact the Athletic Ticket office at (828) 262-2079 for assistance.
8. Guest tickets may be payed for with a Visa/Mastercard or American Express once you've selected your ticket option. You must put in a shipping address in order for the ticket order to be processed and to print your tickets even though you are printing your tickets. Guest ticket sales are subject to availability and end the Friday before the game at 4 pm.
9. The delivery method to select is "Print At Home." A PDF file will appear to allow you to print your guest tickets. Have your guest bring the full ticket and barcode to the gate for entry on game day.
If you have any questions, contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079.