For just $25, members of the JMKC receive:
• a membership pack which includes a t-shirt, membership credential and special gift
• FREE admission to one select home football game (announced each August)
• FREE admission to all other home athletic events
• early admission to Appalachian State Football Fan Fest
• exclusive tour of the Appalachian Athletics Center and App State football locker room (date TBA)
• the opportunity to be the Junior Mountaineer Kids Club VIP of the Game, Kickoff Kid or Ball Kid at App State football or basketball games (must be at least 9 years old to be eligible)
• birthday card
• monthly newsletter
• invitations to special events
• free gifts when attending select events
• the opportunity to meet App State student-athletes and coaches
Annual membership runs from August 1 until the end of baseball season each year and costs just $25 per child.
IN ORDER TO GAIN EARLY ADMISSION TO FAN FEST, NEW MEMBERS MUST REGISTER AT KIDD BREWER STADIUM ON SATURDAY, AUG. 16 BEGINNING AT 4:30 P.M. NEW MEMBERS THAT REGISTER ONLINE BETWEEN NOW AND SATURDAY WILL NOT HAVE THEIR REGISTRATION ACTIVATED BY SATURDAY!!!
• Online: click HERE to register online
• By mail: click HERE to download printable registration form. Fill out and mail to:
Junior Mountaineer Kids Club
Appalachian State Sports Marketing
425 Jack Branch Drive
Boone, NC 28608
• By fax: click HERE to download printable registration form. Fill out and fax to (828) 262-2556
• By phone: call (828) 262-8649
Membership discounts are available for children of Appalachian State faculty and staff members as well as members of the Mighty Mountaineers. Contact App State sports marketing assistant director Aaron Bessey at (828) 262-8649 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.