STUDENT AND STUDENT GUEST TICKET POLICIES
Your AppCard is pre-loaded with one valid entry for each home regular season football game. No verification needed. You must have your AppCard for entry and you must enter the designated student entry gates on the West Side of Kidd Brewer Stadium - we do not have the ability to look up Banner ID numbers at the gates. Your guests may enter with you at the student entrances but it's not required that they come in with you when you enter.
Currently enrolled Appalachian State Students (distance learning students excluded) are eligible to purchase up to two guest tickets for football and basketball games. In order to purchase your student guest tickets, you must VERIFY your account. The Student Verification link is also a App State Student Password Recovery link.
Guest tickets for the Howard game will begin Sunday, August 30th. Check the schedule below for student guest ticket puchase windows. Guest tickets must be purchased by 4 pm the Friday prior to the game. Guest tickets are not available on game day.
If you would like to purchase guest tickets for a game, you need to verify your ticketing account by clicking HERE or on the image above. If you only want to come to the games with your App State friends, then you simply bring your App State ID to the designated student gates beginning 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Use the following format when verifying: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email with your password that will give you access to the guest tickets. If you have a problem contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079.
Student guest tickets for football become available the Sunday prior to the upcoming home football game online and are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
For games played on Saturday, guest ticket sales END the Friday before the game at 4 p.m. For example: The first opportunity to purchase a guest ticket for the UL-Lafayette game and print them will be Sunday, Nov 22nd. They will be on sale until Friday, Nov. 27 at 4 pm. If you have issues, call the Athletic Ticket Office at (828) 262-2079.
For games played on Thursday, guest ticket sales will end Thursday at Noon. For example, the first opportunity to purchase guest tickets for the Thursday night game (Oct. 22) vs. Georgia Southern will be Sunday, Oct. 18th. Guest tickets will be available until Thursday (Oct. 22) at Noon.
The Student Ticket Claim schedule for the 2014 Football schedule is as follows:
|Opponent||Date||Guest Ticket Purchase Dates
|Howard||Sept. 5||Aug. 30 - Sept. 4|
|Wyoming (Homecoming)||Oct. 3||Sept. 27 - Oct. 2|
|Georgia Southern||Oct. 22||Oct. 18 - Oct. 22 (Noon)|
|Troy||Oct. 31||Oct. 25 - Oct. 30|
|Arkansas State||Nov. 5||Nov. 1 - Nov. 5 (Noon)|
|UL-Lafayette||Nov. 28||Nov. 22 - Nov. 27|
STUDENT TICKET INSTRUCTIONS
1. VERIFY your account. You only need to do this one time. After your have verified your account, you will receive an email with your password. If you forgot your password, this link can also be used as a PASSWORD RECOVERY.
2. LOGIN to your account using your App. State email address in the following format (email@example.com). You may click this LINK to login.
3. You will be directed to your NeuLion account page. Select the Large Green Button in the middle that reads, "Buy Tickets Now".
4. Under "Home Football" select "Purchase Event Tickets."
5. The event list for football will pop up next. Select "Buy Now" next to the event Guest tickets are available for (see claim schedule above).
6. If you are logged in correctly to your verified student accout, select "Specials %+& Students" and the the guest ticket option should show up there. Select one or two guest tickets and then click the green "Reserve Tickets" button. If you only purchase one guest ticket but find out later you need an additional guest ticket the system will not allow you to come back in to purchase the additional guest ticket. Also, if you have purchased other tickets for this game (ex. A $32 reserved seat for a parent) the system will lock you out of the student option. Contact the Athletic Ticket office at (828) 262-2079 for assistance.
7. Guest tickets may be payed for with a Visa/Mastercard or American Express once you've selected your ticket option. You must put in a shipping address in order for the ticket order to be processed and to print your tickets even though you are printing your tickets. Guest ticket sales are subject to availability and end the Friday before the game at 4 pm.
8. The delivery method to select is "Print At Home." A PDF file will appear to allow you to print your guest tickets. Have your guest bring the full ticket and barcode to the gate for entry on game day.
FAQ - If you have problems, reading the instructions a little closer may help clarify. After reading the instructions a little closer, if you are still having issues, ask yourself these questions:
"Am I putting in my email address using @email.appstate.edu?" This is important and a key reason for people being unable to find the guest ticket option.
If you answered yes, then "Are guest tickets on sale yet?" Refer to the box above about the schedule for guest ticket purchasing.
If you answered yes, then "Have I purchased any tickets for this game already?" Any previous ticket purchase for this event will cause the guest ticket option to not appear. Call the Athletic Ticket Office at 828-262-2079 and we will assist you. Remember you are allowed to purchase 2 guest tickets per game.
If you continue to experience issues, contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 828-262-2079.