As a Senior (2009-10)
• Scored a season-high seven points on 2-of-3 shooting at Marshall to go along with two rebounds.
• Started and grabbed a rebound against Samford.
• Scored five points on 2-of-3 shooting against GSU.
• Drained a three-pointer to help the Apps secure the win at Western Carolina.
• Scored five points on 2-of-4 shooting at Chattanooga.
• Made his first start of the season and 14th of his career against The Citadel and scored five of ASU’s first 10 points.
• Pulled down four rebounds in just nine minutes at Campbell.
• Sank four of last five field goal attempts as he scored five points against Milligan and four at Robert Morris.
• Pulled down a season-high five rebounds against Winthrop.
• Posted season bests in points (5) and field goals (2) at Louisville.
• Scored four points with an assist and two steals at Arkansas.
• Grabbed three rebounds in 13 minutes in the season opener against UNCW.
As a Redshirt Junior (2008-09)
• Played in 28 games with seven starts from Jan. 31 to Feb. 16.
• Made 6-of-8 three-pointers over a three-game span (Jan. 29-Feb. 2).
• Sank a pair of pivotal three-pointers at Georgia Southern to help the Apps regain a comfortable lead and finished the game with six points.
• Made his first start of the season and scored nine points with four rebounds against Furman (Jan. 31).
• Set career highs against Wofford with 11 points and three three-pointers.
• Returned after missing two games to pull in four boards at home against Elon.
• Had six points and five rebounds in 19 minutes of the loss to ETSU.
• Missed the season opener and saw limited action to open the season due to an ankle injury.
• Pulled down a rebound in 24 games, including 20 in a row.
• Averaged 4.9 points as a starter on .500 shooting (13-of-26).
As a Junior (2007-08)
• Redshirted the 2007-08 campaign.
As a Sophomore (2006-07)
• Saw action in 21 games.
• Scored 16 points on the season with 13 rebounds.
• Scored a season-high four points in the first two games of the season against North Greenville and Clemson.
• Saw 10 minutes of action with two assists at College of Charleston.
• Also had a pair of assists at home against The Citadel.
• Pulled down four rebounds in the season opening win against North Greenville.
• Shot .636 from the field (7-of-11).
• Nearly half of his rebounds came off the offensive glass.
As a Freshman (2005-06)
• Played in all 30 games with six starts.
• Averaged four points and 2.3 rebounds per game.
• Scored a career-high 10 points three times and in back-to-back games against Tennessee and NC State (Dec. 6, 10).
• Shot 54 percent from the field and 73 percent from the free-throw line.
• Pulled down a career-high six rebounds against Montreat (Jan. 14).
• Had three assists in the win over Western Carolina (Jan. 9).
Twin Springs H.S.
• First team all-state his junior and senior years.
• Cumberland District Player of the Year his junior season.
• First team all-region sophomore, junior and senior seasons.
• Region player of the year his junior campaign.
• Was all-Cumberland District four years.
• Also set the school record on the gridiron his freshman season, throwing for 1,687 yards and 19 touchdowns.
• Born December, 23, 1985.
• Son of Gary and Kathy Webb.
• Majoring in secondary education.